Samsung Rogue SCH U960 Specifications and Features
Samsung Rogue SCH U960 comes with slide side out (landscape) form factor featuring Physical QWERTY keyboard and 3.1” AMOLED resistive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) with Accelerometer. The phone is equipped with 256 MB RAM and supports microSD card up to 16GB.The connectivity features include Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP and microUSB v2.0. It also has 3.15 MP camera with LED flash and video recording capability.
Other included features are: MP4/H.263/H.264 player; MP3/AAC+/WMA player; Organizer; MS Office document viewer; Push to talk; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 109 x 55 x 17 mm
Weight: 140 g
Hard Reset Samsung Rogue SCH U960 to Restore Factory Settings
You can reset your Samsung Rogue SCH U960 to restore all setup to the default factory settings. To do so, follow below instructions:
- From the Home screen, touch MENU ➔ Settings & Tools ➔ 7. Phone Settings.
- Touch 7. Security. You’re prompted to enter the lock code. The default lock code is the last four digits of your telephone number.
- Enter the Lock Code. The security menu appears in the display.
- Touch 5. Restore Phone. A prompt appears in the display asking if you wish to restore default settings and erase all user data including pictures, videos, music, messages, contacts, and downloaded applications stored on the phone.
- Touch Yes to reset and restore default settings, or touch No to return to the Security list.
Note that all settings are reset to factory default settings and all user data is erased including pictures, videos, music, messages, contacts, and downloaded applications stored on the phone.
- sch-U960 hard reset,factory reset samsung rogue,samsung sch-u960 hard reset,