Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Specifications and Features
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze features 3.97” Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) with TouchWiz UI; Touch-sensitive controls, Multitouch, Gyro sensor, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. It offers 16/32 GB internal storage (optional) along with microSD card support up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, HS; and microUSB v2.0. You can also find 5 MP camera with autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, and video recording capability (720p@30fps).
Other included features are: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS; HTML, Adobe Flash; Push Mail; Compass; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; SNS integration; MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player; MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player; Organizer; Image/video editor; Document editor; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration); Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input (Swype); and more.
Dimensions: 121.7 x 62.9 x 11.2 mm
Weight: 127 g
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S Blaze to Restore Factory Settings
To reset your Samsung Galaxy S Blaze, please follow below steps:
- Press ➔ and then tap (Settings) ➔ Privacy.
- Tap Factory data reset. This action erases all data from your device except current system software and bundled applications, or SD card files such as music or photos.
- Tap Format USB storage to erase all data stored on the device’s internal storage area.
- Tap Reset phone ➔ Erase everything.
- Samsung ac3,galaxy ac3,samsung galaxy s blaze factory reset,