Samsung Code SCH i220 Specifications and Features
Samsung Code SCH i220 has a full QWERTY keyboard and 2.4 inches display (320 x 240 pixels resolution). It uses Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard for the operating system, and armored with 128 MB RAM / 128 MB ROM. It has 94 MB internal memory and microSD card support up to 32GB. The connectivity features include Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP and microUSB v2.0.
Other included features are: 2 MP camera with video recording capability; GPS with A-GPS support; MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player; MP3/AAC+ player; Organizer; Document viewer; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 117 x 58 x 14 mm
Weight: 105 g
Hard Reset Samsung Code SCH i220 to Restore Default Settings
You can reset your phone’s settings and clear all data/applications from phone’s internal memory and/or external memory (optional microSD Storage Card) by using the Hard Reset option. This option resets your phone to its factory default settings, ends all applications currently running, and wipes all data (pictures/video/contacts) from your phone.
To hard reset your Samsung Code SCH i220 to Restore Default Settings, do the following procedures:
- From the Home screen, press the Start soft key, then select Settings ➔ More ➔ Security ➔ Phone Reset. The Phone Reset screen displays.
- To reset your phone’s settings, enter the Password and press the Done soft key. A confirmation screen displays.
- Press the OK soft key to remove all settings and data stored in your device.
- Cycle power to the phone, that is, turn the power off and then on again.
- Follow the on screen tutorials and complete the setup process.
- With the device powered off, press and hold to power it on.
- Press and hold the Left soft key and
- On the User Storage Format screen, select Format and Reboot.