Samsung ATIV S Neo Specifications and Features
Samsung ATIV S Neo comes with a large 4.77” TFT capacitive touchscreen that has a high resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels (308 ppi pixel density). The screen looks pretty bright and clear. It also has good visibility. Swiping through menus can be done smoothly, thanks to the responsive touchscreen. It’s even more fun with the support of Multitouch feature. Standard features like Accelerometer and Proximity sensor are included to support the display.
The phone uses Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system. To support the performance, a dual-core 1.4 GHz Krait processor works together with 1 GB of RAM. The result is not disappointing at all. Everything works quite well in this device. It also support 4G LTE network that enables faster data connection. To store your photos, music, and videos, it provides 16 GB of internal storage. You can even expand it by using external memory card (up to 64 GB). The connectivity features comprise of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, and microUSB v2.0.
An 8 MP camera is attached on the back of the phone. It has some features like autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, HDR, and video recording capability. It can take good quality pictures, especially in good lighting environment. You can also find a front-facing 1.2 MP camera that can be used for video calling. The Ativ S Neo still have many other to offer such as GPS with A-GPS support; Email; Push Email; Instant Messaging; HTML5; SNS integration; MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player; MP3/WMA/eAAC+ player; Document viewer; Photo viewer/editor; Organizer; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 135.4 x 69.1 x 9.1 mm (5.33 x 2.72 x 0.36 in)
Weight: 144 g (5.08 oz)
Hard Reset Samsung ATIV S Neo to Restore Factory Settings
Before you reset your Samsung ATIV S Neo, ensure that you sync and back up your data.
- From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > Accounts > Back up and Reset
- Uncheck the box next to Automatic restore and Back up my data. This will prevent any corrupt settings or backed-up app data from being restored.
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Read the information provided and then touch Reset device.
- If you have a security lock enabled on the device, you will be prompted to enter the lock information before proceeding.
- Touch Delete all to delete all information and downloaded applications.
Goodluck and have a nice day!
- ativ s neo hard reset,samsung ativ s neo how to factory reset,reset samsung ATIVS neo windows phone when locked,