Nokia Asha 306 Specs and Features
Nokia Asha 306 is a 2G GSM with 850/900/1800/1900 network band. It comes with a 3.0 inches, 240 x 400 pixels resolution, 56K colors (~155 ppi pixel density) TFT resistive touchscreen display. It has 10 MB, 64 MB ROM, 32 MB RAM with up to 32 GB microSD card expansion slot (2 GB included). Other features include: 2 MP built in camera (1600×1200 pixels resolution) with 176×144@10fps video recording capability.
Hard Reset Nokia Asha 306 to Restore Original Settings
If your phone is not working properly, you can reset some settings to their original values. To reset your Nokia Asha 306.
- End all calls and connections.
- Select settings and restore factory sett. > settings only.
- Type in the security code*
This does not affect documents or files stored on your phone. After restoring the original settings, your phone switches off and then on again. This may take longer than usual.
* The default security code is 12345.
Speed 1254 kb/sHard Reset Nokia Asha 306 to Restore Original Settings
- hard reset nokia 306,nokia 306 hard reset,hard reset nokia asha 306,