Linksys E2500 Specifications and Features
Linksys E2500 is a dual-band router that able to offer two concurrent networks, on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, and can also provide a third guest network on the 2.4GHz band at the same time. It is equipped with four LAN ports, one WAN port, and button for the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) feature. USB port is not available. The features included in this device are: DHCP server, Wall mountable, Parental control for Time-of-day access and domain blocking, Quality of Service (QoS), VPN pass-through, Port forwarding, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), 128-bit encryption, MAC address filtering, Firmware upgradable, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), and NAT support.
- PC: Wi-Fi enabled PC with CD or DVD drive, running Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or later, or Windows 7
- Mac: Wi-Fi enabled Mac with CD or DVD drive, running OS X Leopard 10.5 or Snow Leopard 10.6
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7, Safari 4, or Firefox 3 or later for optional browser-based configuration
Dimensions: 8.86” x 1.38” x 7.09” (225 x 35 x 180 mm)
Unit Weight: 15.94 oz (452 g)
Hard Reset Linksys E2500 to Restore Default Factory Settings
Resetting the router erases all of your settings, so you must restore the settings after. We recommend that you back up your configuration before resetting your router to factory defaults.
Reset your Linksys E2500 router to factory defaults with the reset button
Reset your Linksys E2500 router to factory defaults using the browser-based utility:
- Log into the browser-based utility.
- Click the Administration tab, then click the Factory Defaults page.
- Click Restore Factory Defaults a confirmation window opens)
- Click OK.
- reset linksys e2500,linksys e2500 reset,how to reset linksys e2500,