LG Splendor US730 Specifications and Features
LG Splendor US730 is an Android smartphone with a large 4.3” IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen. The display has 480 x 800 pixels resolution and equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass, Touch-sensitive controls, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. Splendor uses Android OS v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and armored with 1 GHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 205 GPU, and 768 MB RAM. To store your data and files, 4 GB of internal storage is available along with 4 GB microSD card that can be expanded up to 32 GB.
The connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it counts on 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, and video recording capability. A secondary VGA camera is attached on the front panel.
You can also find other features such as: GPS with A-GPS support; Compass; Internet browser; Email; Push Email; Instant Messaging; SNS integration; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player; Document viewer; Photo viewer/editor; Organizer; Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 125 x 67 x 9 mm (4.92 x 2.64 x 0.35 in)
Weight: 120 g (4.23 oz)
Hard Reset LG Splendor US730 to Restore Factory Settings
Performing hard reset procedures on your phone restore its default factory settings. WARNING: all user applications and user data will be deleted. This procedures cannot be reversed. Remember to back up any important data before performing a hard reset. To reset your mobile phone, do the following procedures:
- Turn the power off
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key + Home Key + Power/Lock Key
- Release all of the keys when you see the screen message “Permanently Erase User Data & Reset Settings?, press the Power Key to confirm and any other key to cancel.” The first message will be displayed in 10 to 12 seconds.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm (or press any other key to cancel). When you press the Power/Lock Key to confirm, a pop-up appears asking “Are you sure you want to continue with erase?“.
- Press the Power/Lock Key and your phone will be restored to the factory settings. To cancel, press any other key.
Leave you mobile device for at least a minute while the hard reset is carried out. Your phone will reboot automatically.
- lg730 hard reset,hard reset lg 730,lg 730 hard reset,