LG Spectrum II 4G VS930 Specifications and Features
LG Spectrum II 4G VS930 runs on Android OS v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) with the support of Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait, Adreno 225 GPU, and 1 GB RAM. It has a large 4.7” True HD-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, Touch-sensitive controls, True HD Graphic Engine, Multitouch, , Gyro sensor, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. 16 GB of internal storage is available along with microSD card support up to 32 GB.
The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP; and microUSB (MHL) v2.0. The phone is attached with8 MP camera, featuring LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization, and video recording capability (1080p@30fps, LED video light). You can also find a secondary 1.3 MP camera on the front panel.
Other included features: GPS with A-GPS support; Compass; Email; Push Mail; Instant Messaging; RSS; Internet browser; NFC; TV-out (via MHL A/V link); Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; SNS integration; Dolby mobile sound enhancement; MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV/DviX player; MP3/WMA/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+/AC3/DTS player; True HD movie editor; Document viewer/editor; Organizer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input (Swype); and more.
Dimensions: 134.9 x 68.3 x 9.1 mm (5.31 x 2.69 x 0.36 in)
Weight: 148 g (5.22 oz)
Hard Reset LG Spectrum II 4G VS930
There are two different ways you can reset your LG Spectrum II 4G VS930 series, via phone buttons and via settings menu. Caution: If you perform a factory reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
Performing hard reset through phone buttons:
- Turn the power off.
- Tap and hold the following keys at the same time for 6 seconds: Power/Lock Key + the down Volume Key.
- Release the keys when you see the screen message “Permanently Erase User Data & Reset Settings?, press the Power Key to confirm and any other key to cancel.”
- Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm (or press any other key to cancel). When you press the Power/Lock Key to confirm, a pop-up appears asking “Are you sure you want to continue with erase?”.
- Press the Power/Lock Key and your phone will be restored to the factory settings. To cancel, press any other key.
Performing hard reset through settings menu:
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key
- Tap Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset. NOTE Tap the checkbox to also erase all contents from your microSD card when the phone is reset.
- Read the warning and tap Reset phone.
- Tap Erase everything.