LG Optimus T P509 Specifications and Features
LG Optimus T P509 comes with Android OS v2.2 (Froyo) and 600 MHz CPU. The display features 3.2” TFT capacitive touchscreen (320 x 480 pixels resolution) with Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. It provides 170 MB internal memory and 2 GB microSD card that can be expanded up to 32GB. The connectivity features comprise of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. The phone also has 3.15 MP camera with autofocus, 3x Digital Zoom, Panorama Shot, Image Editor Tool, Geo Tagging, and video recording capability.
Other included features are: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio; Compass; Push Email; Social networking integration; Google services (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa); DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player; Document viewer; Organizer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input (Swype); and more.
Dimensions: 113.5 x 59 x 13.3 mm
Weight: 129 g
Hard Reset LG Optimus T P509 to Restore Original Factory Settings
If you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a Hard Reset.
How do I perform a factory hard reset?
1. From the Home screen, press the Menu Key.
2. Touch Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
3. Read the warning and touch Reset phone.
4. Touch Erase everything
How can I perform a factory reset if I can’t access the phone’s setting menu?
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and hold: Home Key + Power Key + Down Volume Key.
3. Turn the power on, while keeping the three keys pressed.
4. When the LG logo is shown, release the keys.
- lg p509 hard reset,hard reset lg p509,how to hard reset lg p509,