Hard Reset LG Optimus 2 AS680
LG Optimus 2 AS680 Specifications and Features Overview
LG Optimus 2 AS680 features 3.2” TFT capacitive touchscreen that has 320 x 480 pixels resolution and equipped with Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. It is installed with Android OS v2.3 (Gingerbread) that works along with 800 MHz CPU. For the storage, it includes 2 GB microSD card that can be expanded up to 32 GB. The connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. The phone also has 3.15 MP camera with autofocus, Geo-tagging, face and smile detection, and video recording capability.
Other features available in this phone are: GPS with A-GPS support; SNS integration; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk); MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player; Document viewer; Organizer; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input (Swype); and more.
Dimensions: 111.8 x 58.9 x 11.9 mm
Weight: 124.7 g
Hard Reset LG Optimus 2 AS680 to Restore Factory Default Settings
How to reset LG Optimus 2 AS680
Restore LG Optimus 2 AS680 to Factory Default Settings
Caution: If you perform a factory reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
To hard reset (factory reset) your LG Optimus 2 AS680, do the following instructions:
- Turn the power off.
- Touch and hold the following keys at the same time for less than 8 seconds: Power/Lock Key + the down Volume Key + Home Key.
- You will enter the Android system recovery mode
- Press the down Volume Key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset and press to select it.
- Press the down Volume Key to scroll to Yes — delete all user data and press to select it.
- After the data wipe is complete, press the down Volume Key to scroll to reboot system now and press to select it.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu Key .
- Touch Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
- Read the warning and touch Reset phone.
- Touch Erase everything.
Good luck… :)