LG Nitro P930 Specifications and Features Overview
LG Nitro P930 display features 4.5” AH-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution and equipped with Accelerometer sensor, Touch-sensitive controls, Multitouch, Gyro sensor, and Proximity sensor. The phone armored with dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion CPU (central processing unit), Adreno 220 GPU (graphic processing unit), and 1 GB RAM. The Android OS v2.3.5 (Gingerbread) is installed in this phone, but there is rumor that it will be upgraded to v4.0 aka Android Ice Cream Sandwich. On the storage sector, it has 4 GB internal storage and preinstalled 16GB microSD card which can be expanded up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Wi-Fi Direct; Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, HS; and microUSB v2.0.
For the camera, you can find 8 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face and smile detection, and HD video recording capability (1080p@30fps). There is also 1.3MP front facing camera. Other features included in this phone are: GPS with A-GPS support; SNS applications; Stereo FM radio with RDS; MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player; Zynga Poker HD Games; Facebook; Youtube; Twitter; AT&T Apps; Polaris Office, Yahoo Weather; Organizer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 133.9 x 67.8 x 10.4 mm
Weight: 127 g
Hard Reset LG Nitro P930 to Restore Factory Data Settings
How to Reset LG Nitro P930?
Please be warned that performing a hard reset will delete all user applications and data. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a hard reset. You can reset the phone by following below instructions:
- Turn the power off.
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time for 8 seconds: Down Volume Key + Power/Lock Key
- Release the keys when the FACTORY HARD RESET screen appears.
- Read the warning and press the Power/Lock Key to confirm. Press any other key to cancel.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm once more or press any other key to cancel.
- Your device will perform a hard reset.
- lg p930 hard reset,hard reset lg p930,how to hard reset lg p930,