LG Motion 4G Specifications and Features
LG Motion 4G comes with a 3.5” TFT capacitive touchscreen which features Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Multitouch support, Accelerometer sensor, Proximity sensor, and Compass sensor. The display has a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. Android OS v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is installed in this phone. For the performance, it relies on a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor which works together with Adreno 225 GPU and 1 GB RAM. 8 GB internal storage is available along with memory card support (up to 32 GB) for storage expansion.
The connectivity features comprise of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. The phone also supports 4G LTE network, so you can enjoy faster data connection.
The Motion 4G has two cameras attached on its body. The 5 MP rear camera is equipped with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, and video recording capability (1080p@30fps). On the front side, there is only a VGA camera for video calling. Other features that you can find in this phone are GPS with A-GPS support; Email; Push Email; Instant Messaging; Internet browser; SNS integration; Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk; MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player; Document viewer; Image viewer/editor; Organizer; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input (Swype); and more.
Dimensions: 111 x 61 x 11.7 mm (4.37 x 2.40 x 0.46 in)
Weight: 132 g (4.66 oz)
Hard Reset LG Motion 4G MS770 to Restore Factory Settings
If a hard (factory) reset is performed, all installed applications and user data will be erased. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
Hard Reset LG Motion 4G (for software version MS77010c)
- Turn the phone off.
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key + Power/Lock Key.
- Touch the Back Key + Home Key at the same time repeatedly.
- The phone will perform a factory reset.
Hard Reset LG Motion 4G (for software version MS77010d or later)
- Turn the phone off.
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key
+ Power/Lock Key.
- Release the keys when the FACTORY HARD RESET screen is displayed.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to continue or the Volume Keys to cancel.
- Press the Power/Lock Key once more to confirm or the Volume Keys to cancel.
- lg ms770 hard reset,hard reset lg ms770,lg motion hard reset,