Quick Reset LG BD550 Blu-ray Player
If in case of something your LG BD550 Blu-ray Player is not operating normally, you can perform a quick reset by following below instructions:
- Press and hold the (POWER) button for at least five seconds. This will force the unit to power off then turn the unit back on.
- Unplug the power cord, wait at least five seconds, and then plug it in again.
Hard Reset LG BD550 Blu-ray Player to Restore Factory Original Settings
WARNING!!! If you reset the player to its original factory settings using [Factory Set] option, you have to set all the activation for the on-line services and network settings again.
To hard reset your device:
- Press HOME ()
- Use </> to select the [Setup] and press ENTER . The [Setup] menu appears.
- Use to select setup option, then go to [OTHERS] Menu
- Choose Initialize [Factory Set]
If you forget your passcode, call Vudu customer service to have your passcode reset. Once your passcode is reset, you can choose a new passcode in the settings page.