HTC Windows Phone 8X Specifications and Features
This is a Windows smartphone running on Microsoft Windows Phone 8 OS and armored with Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU, Adreno 225 GPU, and 1 GB RAM. The display features 4.3” S-LCD2 capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 2, Multitouch, Accelerometer, and Proximity sensor. The phone has 16 GB of internal storage, but it doesn’t support memory card for storage expansion.
The connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band; Bluetooth v3.1 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it boasts 8 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, and video recording capability (1080p@30fps, continuous autofocus, video light). A secondary 2.1 MP camera is also attached on the front side.
You can also find other features such as: GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS; Compass; Email; Instant Messaging; Push Email; Internet browser; SNS integration; NFC; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player; MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player; Beats Audio sound enhancement; Document viewer/editor; Video/photo editor; Voice memo/command/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 132.4 x 66.2 x 10.1 mm (5.21 x 2.61 x 0.40 in)
Weight: 130 g (4.59 oz)
Hard Reset HTC Windows Phone 8X
You can perform the hard reset procedures if:
- You want to delete your primary Microsoft account.
- You want to restore your phone back to its original state before the first time you turned it on.
- You want to permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and remove any apps you’ve downloaded and installed.
- Or if there is a persistent problem that cannot be solved such as freeze, hang up or error.
It is strongly recommended to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory (hard) reset. To reset your HTC Windows Phone 8X, do the following procedures:
- On the Start screen, slide to the left.
- Tap Settings > about.
- Tap reset your phone, and then tap yes.
- Turn the power off.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button. Release the VOLUME DOWN button when you see an icon on the screen.
- Then press the following hardware buttons in sequence: VOLUME UP > VOLUME DOWN > POWER > VOLUME DOWN.
Goodluck and have a nice day Pal!
Speed 1254 kb/sHard Reset HTC Windows Phone 8X
Speed 8987 kb/s[Verified] Hard Reset HTC Windows Phone 8X
Speed 2547 kb/sHard Reset HTC Windows Phone 8X Direct Download
- htc 8x hard reset,hard reset htc 8x,htc 8x reset,