HTC Vivid Specifications and Features
HTC Vivid offers a better service with the fourth Generation (4G) Data Networks. Yes, Vivid is a 4G LTE smartphone. It comes with a large 4.5” S-LCD capacitive touchscreen featuring 540 x 960 pixels resolution; Multi-touch input method; Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate; Proximity sensor for auto turn-off; HTC Sense UI; and Touch-sensitive controls. It runs on Android OS v2.3.5 (Gingerbread) with the support of 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, Qualcomm APQ8060 Snapdragon chipset, MDM9200, and 1 GB RAM. It has 16GB internal storage along with the microSD card support up to 32GB. And for connectivity, the phone includes: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; DLNA; Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0.
HTC Vivid also equipped with 8 MP camera featuring Autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection and HD video recording capability. A secondary 1.3 MP camera also available for video calling. Other features included in this device are: GPS with A-GPS support; SNS integration; Digital compass; Stereo FM radio with RDS; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; Organizer; Document viewer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 128.8 x 67.1 x 11.2 mm
Weight: 176.9 g
Hard Reset HTC Vivid to Restore Factory Default Settings
Performing a factory reset via settings
- From the Home screen, press , and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
Good Luck… :)
- htc vivid hard reset,how to reset htc vivid,hard reset htc vivid,