HTC Titan Specifications and Features Overview
The first thing you wonder when you look at the box of the HTC Titan is: does the picture on the front is full size? Well, the answer is yes. I return to the hardware part in the next point, but when you take the first turn the phone, we do notice that the screen and its titanic dimensions of 4.7 inches. Yes, HTC Titan comes with a huge 4.7" Super LCD capacitive touchscreen that features 480 x 800 pixels resolution and some sensors (Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass).
HTC Titan is a Windows Phone 7.5 Mango smartphone with the support of 1.5 GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, and 512 MB RAM. It provides 16 GB of storage capacity without any card slot. For the connectivity, it supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. The phone has 8 MP camera with Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging and video recording capability. There is also 1.3 MP camera for video calling.
Other features included in HTC Titan are: GPS with A-GPS support; Bing Maps; Stereo FM radio with RDS; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player; MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player; Facebook and Twitter integration; YouTube client; Document viewer/editor; Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 131.5 x 70.7 x 9.9 mm
Weight: 160 g
Hard Reset HTC Titan to Restore Factory Default Settings
How to Reset HTC Titan?
HTC Titan Master Reset Guide
As a standard reset procedures for HTC smartphone, there are two ways you can perform factory data reset on your HTC Titan, via Settings (software based) and via phone buttons (hardware based).
1. Performing a factory reset via settings
2. Performing a factory reset using phone buttons
- Turn the power off.
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, and then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons, and then press and hold the POWER button. Release these buttons when your phone turns on and displays a text screen.
- Keep pressing the VOLUME DOWN button until the Factory reset option is highlighted, and then press the POWER button.
- Follow the instructions onscreen to proceed with the factory reset.