HTC Sensation XL Specifications and Features Overview
HTC Sensation XL is a music-oriented smartphone with in-box customized Beats headset and a large 4.7” S-LCD capacitive touchscreen that has 480 x 800 pixels resolution. The display is equipped with HTC Sense UI 3.5; Proximity sensor for auto turn-off; Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate; Gyroscope sensor; Multi-touch input method; and Touch-sensitive controls. It uses Android OS v2.3 (Gingerbread) and for the performance, it relies on 1.5 GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255 chipset, and 768 MB RAM. It provides 16 GB of internal storage without external memory card support. And for the connectivity, it offers Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; DLNA; Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0.
A 8 MP camera is attached on the phone with some features such as: Autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, touch focus, HDR, auto-upload and video recording capability. 1.3 MP camera also available for video calling. Other features included in this smartphone are: Beats Audio; Stereo FM radio with RDS; GPS with A-GPS support; Digital compass; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk); Facebook and Twitter integration; Document viewer/editor; Adobe Flash support; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 132.5 x 70.7 x 9.9 mm
Weight: 162.5 g
Hard Reset HTC Sensation XL to Restore Factory Default Settings
How to Reset HTC Sensation XL?
HTC Sensation XL Master Reset Procedures
There are two ways you can restore your HTC Sensation XL factory default settings, via Settings and via Hardware Buttons. The most convenient way to do a factory reset is via the settings. But if you can’t turn HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the hardware buttons on HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio.
1. Performing a factory reset via settings
- From the Home screen, press , and then tap Settings.
- Tap Storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
2. Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
- htc beats audio hard reset,hard reset htc sensation xl,how to format htc sensation xl,