HTC Rezound Specifications and Features Overview
HTC Rezound uses Touch Tablet form factor, featuring 4.3” S-LCD capacitive touchscreen (720 x 1280 pixels resolution) with Accelerometer sensor for auto rotate, Gyro sensor, Multi touch input method, Proximity sensor for auto turn off, and HTC Sense v3.5 UI. It runs onAndroid OS v2.3.4 (Gingerbread) with the support of Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 220 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8660 Snapdragon Chipset, and 1 GB RAM. 16 GB of internal storage is available along with microSD card support up to 32GB (16GB included in the package). The connectivity features consist of Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n; Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP; and microUSB (MHL) v2.0. And for the camera, it has 8 MP camera with autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch-focus, image stabilization, face detection, instant capture and HD video recording capability (1080p@30fps & 720p@60fps) with stereo sound recording. There is also 2 MP camera on the front side.
Other features included in this phone are: GPS with A-GPS support; SNS integration; Stereo FM radio with RDS; TV-out (via MHL A/V link); Adobe Flash; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player; XviD/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; SRS WOW HD sound enhancement; Organizer; Document viewer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 129 x 65.5 x 13.7 mm
Weight: 170.1 g
Hard Reset HTC Rezound to Restore Factory Default Settings
There are two ways you can hard reset your HTC Rezound to its factory default settings, via setting menu and via phone button. Just make sure to back up your data before starting a factory reset.
Reset HTC Rezound via Settings
- From the Home screen, press MENU , and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Reset HTC Rezound via Hardware Buttons
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER/LOCK button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER/LOCK button.