HTC Panache Specifications and Features
HTC Panache is known as the myTouch 4G in the US. It has a nice shape and solidly built. The display features 3.8” TFT capacitive touchscreen at 480 x 800 pixels resolution and supported with Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate; Optical trackpad; Multi-touch input method; Proximity sensor for auto turn-off; and HTC Sense 2.0 UI. For addition, there are also four physical buttons under the display along with a trackpad. To support the performance, it is armored with 1GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon and 768 MB RAM. While for the operating system it uses Android v2.3 (Gingerbread). This smartphone supports microSD card up to 32GB (with 8GB included in the package).
The Panache also equipped with 5 MP camera which features Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging and HD Video Recording capability. Secondary VGA camera is attached on the front panel. As the standard connectivity features, there are Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; DLNA; Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. Others features available in this smartphone are: GPS with A-GPS support; FM radio; MP4/H.264/H.263 player; MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player; Organizer; Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF); Google Search; Maps; Gmail; YouTube; Google Talk; Picasa integration; Adobe Flash Player 10.1; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input (Swype); and more.
Dimensions: 122.2 x 62.5 x 11.1 mm
Weight: 150 g
Hard Reset HTC Panache myTouch 4G to Restore Factory Settings
HTC Panache Factory Data Reset
Master Reset HTC Panache
How to Reset HTC Panache?
Hard Reset HTC Panache will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will also remove any apps you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
Follow below instructions to do a factory reset is via the phone settings.
- From the Home screen, press , and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
If you cannot turn on your phone or access the phone settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the buttons on the phone.
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
- hard reset htc mytouch 4g,how to hard reset htc panache,htc panache factory reset,htc panache hard reset,how to format mytouch 4g,