HTC One VX Specifications and Features
HTC One VX comes with 4.5” Super LCD2 capacitive touchscreen (540 x 960 pixels resolution) which features HTC Sense UI v4+, Multitouch support, Accelerometer sensor, Proximity sensor, and Compass sensor. The phone is installed with Android OS v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and powered by Dual-core 1.2 GHz GPU, Adreno 305 GPU, and 1 GB RAM. To store your documents and files, 8 GB of internal storage is available along with memory card support (up to 32 GB) for storage expansion. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP; NFC; and microUSB v2.0
On the camera sector, the One VX is equipped with 5 MP rear camera which features autofocus, LED flash, Simultaneous video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, image stabilization, HDR, and video recording capability (1080p@30fps).
The HTC One VX is also loaded with other features such as: GPS with A-GPS support; Email; Push Email; Internet browser; Radio; SNS integration; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; DivX/XviD/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player; Beats Audio sound enhancement; Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk; Document viewer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 133.5 x 67.6 x 9.2 mm (5.26 x 2.66 x 0.36 in)
Weight: 124.7 g (4.37 oz)
Hard Reset HTC One VX
Performing hard reset procedures on your HTC One VX restore all the factory default settings and also permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
Hard reset your HTC One VX as follows:
- Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap .
- Tap Storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
- htc one vx hard reset,hard reset htc one vx,how to factory reset htc one vx,