HTC One SV Specifications and Features
HTC One SV has a spacious 4.3” Super LCD2 capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 2, HTC Sense UI, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. The phone ruins on Android OS v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) with the support of Dual-core 1.2 GHz CPU and 1 GB RAM. For the storage, it has 8 GB of internal storage and microSD card support up to 32 GB.
The connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0; and microUSB v2.0. This phone has dual camera. A 5 MP main camera on the rear side with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, and video recording capability (1080p@30fps, video stabilization). The secondary one is a front-facing 1.6 MP camera for video calling.
For other features you can find: GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS; Compass; Email; Push Email; Internet browser; SNS integration; NFC; Dropbox (25 GB storage); MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player; Beats Audio sound enhancement; Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk; Organizer; Document viewer; Photo viewer/editor; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 128 x 66.9 x 9.2 mm (5.04 x 2.63 x 0.36 in)
Weight: 122 g (4.30 oz)
Hard Reset HTC One SV
A hard reset or also known as factory reset is a procedures to permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and to remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. It is recommended to back up any important data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset. There are two different ways you can perform hard reset procedures on your HTC One SV, the first one via Settings Menu, and else via Hardware Buttons.
Performing a factory reset from settings
- Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap
- Tap Storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.