HTC Legend Specifications and Features
HTC Legend features 3.2” AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (320 x 480 pixels resolution) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Sense UI, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. Android OS v2.1 (Eclair) is installed in this phone along with 600 MHz ARM 11 CPU, Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset, 384 MB RAM, and 512 MB ROM. For the storage, it supports microSD card up to 32GB. The connectivity features comprise of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. It also has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability.
There are still many other features in this phone, such as: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS; compass; MP3/eAAC+/WAV player; MP4/H.263/H.264 player; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk); Document viewer; Photo viewer/editor; Organizer; Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 112 x 56.3 x 11.5 mm
Weight: 126 g
Hard Reset HTC Legend to Restore Original Factory Settings
You can reset your HTC Legend to restore the default factory setting by performing below procedures. Note that hard resetting your HTC Legend permanently erases all your personal data and customized settings, and also removes any programs you have installed. Make sure that you have backed up the information and files you want to keep.
Hard Reset HTC Legend via Menu Setting (Software Based)
- Press HOME > MENU, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down the screen, and then tap Privacy > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
If you cannot turn on your phone or access the phone settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the buttons on the phone.
Hard Reset HTC Legend via Phone Buttons (Hardware Based)
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the 3 Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select CLEAR STORAGE, and then press POWER.
- When asked to confirm, press VOLUME UP.