HTC J Specifications and Features
HTC J boasts a large 4.3” AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (540 x 960 pixels resolution) with Touch-sensitive controls, Multitouch, HTC Sense UI v4.0, Gyro sensor, Accelerometer and Proximity. It uses Android OS v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) that works along with Dual-core 1.5 GHz CPU and 1 GB RAM. To store your data and files, it provides 16 GB of internal storage and microSD card support up to 32 GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot; WiMAX 802.16 e; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. 8 MP camera is attached on this phone along with autofocus, LED flash, simultaneous HD video and image recording, touch focus, geo-tagging, image stabilization, face detection, and video stabilization. It also has 1.3 MP camera on the front side of the phone.
Other included features: GPS with A-GPS support; Compass; Email; Push Email; Beats audio enhancement; SNS integration; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; Google Search, Maps, Gmail; YouTube, Google Talk; Organizer; Document viewer; Photo viewer/editor; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 131.5 x 66 x 9.5 mm
Weight: 137 g
Hard Reset HTC J to Restore Factory Default Settings
WARNING: Factory reset will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset. There are two different ways you can reset your HTC J, via settings menu and via phone buttons.
Hard Reset HTC J via Settings Menu
- Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap .
- Tap Storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Hard Reset HTC J via Phone Button
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.