HTC Incredible S Specifications and Features Overview
HTC Incredible S comes with Touch Table form factor featuring 4.0” S-LCD capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Multitouch, Touch Sensitive control with Rotating icons, HTC Sense UI, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. Android OS v2.2 (Froyo) is installed in this device with the support of 1 GHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon chipset, and 1.1 GB ROM / 768 MB RAM. For the storage, it supports microSD card up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA; Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. The phone has 8 MP camera with autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch-focus, image stabilization, and video recording capability (720p@30fps). There is also a secondary 1.3 MP camera on the front side.
You can find other features in this phone, such as: GPS with A-GPS support; SNS integration; Adobe Flash; Stereo FM radio with RDS; Dedicated search key; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player; DivX/XviD/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; Organizer; Document viewer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 120 x 64 x 11.7 mm
Weight: 135.5 g
Hard Reset HTC Incredible S to Restore Factory Default Settings
There are two different ways you can reset your HTC Incredible S, via menu settings and via menu buttons.
Hard Reset HTC Incredible S via Menu Settings
- From the Home screen, press MENU, and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Hard Reset HTC Incredible S via phone buttons
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.