HTC Imagio Specifications and Features
HTC Imagio has 3.6” TFT resistive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) with TouchFLO 3D finger swipe navigation; Handwriting recognition, Touch-sensitive controls and Accelerometer. For the operating system, it uses Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional. Working as the brain, there are: 528 MHz ARM 11 CPU, Adreno 130 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7200A Chipset, 288 MB RAM and 512 MB ROM. For the storage, it supports microSD card up to 16G. The connectivity features include: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and USB v2.0. It also has 5 MP camera with autofocus, touch focus, ISO level, Self timer and video recording capability.
Other included features are: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS; MP3/WAV/WMV/eAAC+ player; MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player; Pocket Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, PDF viewer); Organizer; Photo editor; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 118.1 x 61.7 x 14 mm
Weight: 150.3 g
Reset HTC Imagio to Restore Default Factory Settings
In term of “HTC Imagio” there are two different level of reset, “soft reset” and “hard reset”. Performing a soft reset will clear all active program memory and shut down all active programs. This is useful when your phone is running slower than normal, or a program is not performing properly. If a soft reset is performed when programs are running, unsaved work is lost. If soft reset does not solve a system problem, you can perform a hard (full) reset. Performing hard reset will restore default settings, thus, make sure that any additional installed programs and/or user data have been backed up before you perform a hard reset.
- Pull out the stylus.
- Remove the back cover.
- Use the stylus tip to press the RESET button located at the left side of the open back panel. Your phone restarts and displays the Home screen. (see picture)
- Replace the back cover and insert the stylus back into its compartment.
Hard Reset HTC Imagio
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN, TALK/SEND, and END/POWER buttons until you see this message on the screen.
- Release the VOLUME DOWN, TALK/SEND, and END/POWER buttons.
- Press the VOLUME UP button to restore the operating system to the factory default configuration, press the VOLUME DOWN button to restore the factory default configuration and remove any operator customization, or press any other button to cancel the reset.