HTC HD mini Specifications and Features
HTC HD mini uses Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional Operating System and armored with 600 MHz ARM 11 CPU, Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset, 384 MB RAM, and 512 MB ROM. The display features 3.2” TFT capacitive touchscreen (320 x 480 pixels resolution) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Multitouch, Sense UI, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. For the storage, it supports microSD card up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Wi-Fi router; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. The phone is equipped with 5 MP camera with autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, and video recording capability.
You can also find other features such as: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS; MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA9 player; MP4/H.263/H.264 player; Pocket Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, PDF viewer); Facebook, Twitter integration; HTC Peep, HTC Footprints; YouTube client; Voice memo; and more.
Dimensions: 103.8 x 57.7 x 11.7 mm
Weight: 110 g
Hard Reset HTC HD mini to Restore Factory Settings
There are two ways to do a factory reset. One way is to perform a clear storage process through the phone settings. The other way is to perform a hard reset by pressing certain buttons on your phone, in cases when you are unable to start up your phone and enter the phone settings.
To perform a clear storage
- On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab and then tap Security > Factory reset.
- Enter “1234” and then tap Yes.
To perform a hard reset
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons, then press the POWER button shortly and release it. You will then see a message on the screen warning you that the operation will delete all your personal data and reset all settings to manufacturer defaults.
- Release the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press the VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.