HTC Freestyle Specifications and Features
HTC Freestyle has 3.2” TFT capacitive touchscreen with 320 x 480 pixels resolution and Sense UI. It uses Brew Mobile operating system with the support of 528 MHz CPU, 256 MB RAM and 256 MB ROM. 150 MB internal storage is available along with microSD card support up to 32GB. The connectivity features include Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP, EDR and miniUSB v2.0. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have Wi-Fi.
Other features available: 3.15 MP camera with Fixed Focus and Video recording capability; GPS with A-GPS support; FriendStream Application; MP3/eAAC+/WAV/WMA9 player; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV9 player; Organizer; Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 106.7 x 56.6 x 12.5 mm
Weight: 128 g
Hard Reset HTC Freestyle to Restore Factory Default Settings
WARNING!!! Factory resetting your phone will delete all your data. It returns the phone to the state it was in before the first time you turned it on. Be sure to back up data (contacts and files) that you want to keep before you factory reset your phone.
You can reset your HTC Freestyle mobile phone to its factory default settings by following below instructions:
Hard Reset HTC Freestyle via Settings menu
- From the main Home screen, press OPTIONS, and then tap Settings > Security > Factory reset.
- Enter “1234”, and then tap OK.
Hard Reset HTC Freestyle via Phone Buttons
- Turn off the phone
- Press and hold the VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN and POWER/LOCK SCREEN buttons.
- When prompted, press VOLUME DOWN to perform the factory reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
- When prompted, press VOLUME DOWN to turn on the phone.