HTC Droid Eris Specifications and Features Overview
HTC Droid Eris uses touch bar form factor that features 3.2” TFT capacitive touchscreen (320 x 480 pixels resolution) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, HTC Sense UI, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. It runs on Android OS v2.1 (Eclair) with the support of 528 MHz ARM 11 CPU, 288 MB RAM and 512 MB ROM. It includes 8 GB microSD card that can be expanded up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g; Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. It also has 5 MP camera with autofocus, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability.
Other features also available, such as: GPS with A-GPS support; Dedicated search key; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); MP3/eAAC+/WAV/WMA player; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; Facebook, Flickr, Twitter applications; Voice memo/dial/commands; HTC Footprints; Clock; Calendar; HTC Sync and more.
Dimensions: 113 x 56 x 13 mm
Weight: 120 g
Hard Reset HTC Droid Eris to Restore Default Factory Settings
You can reset your HTC Droid Eris to restore its default factory settings. There are two different ways you can perform this, via menu settings (software based) and via phone buttons (hardware based). CAUTION: resetting the phone deletes all data, including downloaded applications, and resets the phone back to its initial state. Make sure to back up important data you have on the phone before you reset your phone.
Reset HTC Droid Eris via Menu Settings
- Press HOME > MENU, then tap Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Reset HTC Droid Eris via Phone Buttons
- To reset the phone using phone buttons, first turned off the phone, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and SEND buttons.
- Press the END/POWER button. You will see a screen with 3 Android images at the bottom of the screen.
- Follow the instructions onscreen to reset your phone.