HTC Desire XC Dual SIM Specifications and Features
HTC Desire XC comes with a spacious 4.0” capacitive touchscreen which allows you to operate the phone more comfortably. Typing in onscreen keyboard is not a problem though you have fat fingers. The touchscreen itself is very responsive so you can swipe through menus smoothly. The display looks bright enough with a resolution of 480 X 800 pixel resolution. Multitouch support, G sensor and Proximity sensor are also included to support the display. The Desire XC uses Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system. For the performance, it relies on a 1 GHz Dual-Core processor and 768MB of RAM.
It also supports dual SIM card so you can use two different numbers simultaneously. 4 GB of internal storage is available to accommodate your data and media files. You can expand the storage capacity by using external memory card (up to 32 GB). The connectivity features consist of Bluetooth 4.0; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; and Micro-USB port. The phone has 5 MP camera on the rear side of its body. It is equipped with LED flash, autofocus, F2.0 aperture and 28mm lens, continuous shooting, and video recording capability. There is no front-facing camera in this device. Other included features: Dedicated HTC ImageChip; Beats Audio support; Dedicated HTC ImageChip; VideoPic; FM radio with song recording; Audio player; Video player; Audio jack: 3.5mm; Games from Google play store; GPS with A-GPS; HTC Sense 4.0; and more.
Dimensions: 119.5 x 62.3 x 9.4 mm
Weight: 107 grams
Hard Reset HTC Desire XC Dual SIM
Hard reset will remove apps you’ve downloaded and installed, your accounts, as well as system and app data and settings. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
- Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap .
- Tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Reset phone.
- On the Reset phone screen, tap Reset phone.
- If you want to permanently delete media and other data on HTC Desire XC, tap OK.
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.