HTC Desire X Specifications and Features
HTC Desire X runs on Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) with the support of Dual-core 1 GHz CPU, Adreno 203 GPU, and 768 MB RAM. The display features 4.0” Super LCD capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution, HTC Sense UI v4.0, Touch-sensitive controls, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. To store your data and files, 4 GB of internal storage is available along with microSD card support up to 32 GB.
The connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. The phone is only equipped with single camera: a 5 MP camera that features autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability (480p@30fps).
Desire X also offers other features such as: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS; Email; Push Email; Internet browser; SNS integration; Dropbox (25 GB storage); MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player; Beats Audio sound enhancement; Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk; Organizer; Document viewer; Photo viewer/editor; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 118.5 x 62.3 x 9.3 mm (4.67 x 2.45 x 0.37 in)
Weight: 114 g (4.02 oz)
Hard Reset HTC Desire X to Restore Factory Settings
Note that performing a Factory reset (Hard Reset) will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you have downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
Performing a Hard Reset from Settings Menu:
- Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap
- Tap Storage > Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase Everything.
Performing a Factory Reset using Hardware Buttons:
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.