HTC Desire SV Specifications and Features
HTC Desire SV uses Android OS v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and armored with Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A5 CPU, Adreno 203 GPU, and 768 MB RAM. It has a large 4.3” Super LCD2 capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution, HTC Sense UI, Touch-sensitive controls, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. To store your data and files, it provides 4 GB internal storage and microSD card support up to 32 GB.
The connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0; and microUSB v2.0. On the camera sector, the phone boasts 8 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash; Geo-tagging, touch focus, and video recording capability (480p@30fps). Unfortunately, it is not equipped with front-facing camera,
Desire SV also offers other features such as: GPS with A-GPS support; Email; Push Email; Internet browser; SNS integration; Dropbox (25 GB storage); MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player’ MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player; Beats Audio sound enhancement; Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk; Organizer; Document viewer; Photo viewer/editor; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 129.7 x 67.9 x 10.7 mm (5.11 x 2.67 x 0.42 in)
Weight: 131 g (4.62 oz)
Hard Reset HTC Desire SV to Restore Factory Settings
Note that performing a hard reset on you HTC Desire SV will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
To hard reset (factory reset0 your HTC Desire SV, do the followings:
- Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap
- Tap Storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
If you can’t turn HTC Desire SV on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the hardware buttons on HTC Desire SV by following below instructions:
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.