HTC Desire HD Specifications and Features Overview
HTC Desire HD comes with a large 4.3” LCD capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, HTC Sense UI, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. The phone runs on Android OS v2.2 (Froyo) with the support of 1 GHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon chipset, and 768 MB RAM. It provides 1.5 GB of internal storage and includes 8 GB microSD card that can be expanded up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. The phone also boats 8 MP camera with autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, and HD video recording capability.
Other included features are: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS; Adobe Flash; Compass; Dedicated search key; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); Dolby Mobile and SRS sound enhancement; MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA9 player; DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV9/player; Facebook, Twitter applications; Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 123 x 68 x 11.8 mm
Weight: 164 g
Hard Reset HTC Desire HD to Restore Factory Default Settings
There are two different ways you can reset your HTC Desire HD to restore its default settings, via menu settings and via phone buttons (hardware based)
Reset HTC Desire HD via Menu Settings
- From the Home screen, press MENU, and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
If you can’t turn on your phone or access the phone settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the buttons on the phone.
Reset HTC Desire HD via Phone Buttons
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.