HTC Desire C Specs and Features
HTC Desire C is a GSM smartphone produced by HTC. The product was first announced in May, 2012 and was released in June, 2012. HTC Desire C come with 3.5 inches (~165 ppi pixel density), 16M colors and 320 x 480 pixels capacitive multi-touchscreen display with HTC Sense UI v4.0. Equipped with 4GB internal storage (512 MB RAM), you can save up to 800 songs (MP3 format). There is also available up to 32 GB microSD card slot for external storage. HTC Desire also equipped with 5 MP built in camera.
HTC Desire C is powered by a 600 MHz Cortex-A5 CPU in combined with Adreno 200 GPU and Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon; Facilitated with Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system HTC Desire C provide faster and more power-efficient device executive and traveler.
Hard Reset HTC Desire C to Restore Factory Default Settings
You can reset your HTC Desire C to restore the factory default settings. Please be noted that this action will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and
will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
To reset your HTC Desire C:
- Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap
- Tap Storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release
the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER
- hard reset htc desire c,htc desire c hard reset,htc desire 200 hard reset,