Dell Venue Specifications and Features Overview
Dell Venue has a 4.1” AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Dell Stage UI, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. It uses Android OS v2.2 (Froyo) and armored with 1 GHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon Chipset, 512 MB RAM, and 1 GB ROM. It supports microSD card up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it has 8 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, and video recording capability.
Other included features are: GPS with A-GPS support; Adobe Flash; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); Social networking integration; compass; MP3/eAAC+/WAV/WMA9 player; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV9 player; Organizer; Quick Office document viewer/editor; Voice memo/dial; and more.
Dimensions: 121 x 64 x 12.9 mm
Weight: 164 g
Hard Reset Dell Venue to Restore Default Factory Settings
You can hard reset your Dell Venue to restore its default factory settings. CAUTION: The hard reset will restore your smartphone to the default state and erase all data and downloaded applications stored on it. Ensure that Ensure that you back up all the required data before you proceed.
- Press and hold the Power button and then touch the Power off option→ OK on the screen to turn off the smartphone.
- Simultaneously press and hold the volume up and down buttons.
- Without releasing the volume buttons, press and hold the Power button, until the smartphone displays the configuration screen.
- Press the volume buttons to move the highlight bar on the screen to the Factory reset option.
- Press the Camera button to start the reset process and wait for the smartphone to restart.
- dell venue pro hard reset,hard reset dell venue,dell venue hard reset,