Dell Streak 7 Tablet Specifications and Features Overview
Dell Streak 7 Tablet has 7.0” TFT capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. Android OS v2.2 (Froyo) is installed in this device along with Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU and ULP GeForce GPU. It provides 16 GB internal storage and microSD card support up to 32GB The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR; and USB v2.0. For the camera, it has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability. 1.3 MP camera also available on the front side.
You can also find other features such as: GPS with A-GPS support; Adobe Flash; Social networking integration; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; compass; MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk); QuickOffice document viewer; Photo viewer/editor; Organizer; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 200 x 119.8 x 12.4 mm
Weight: 453.6 g
Hard Reset Dell Streak 7 to Restore Factory Default Settings
You can reset your Dell Streak 7 tablet to restore its default factory settings. This action will erase all the data including your Google account and downloaded applications from your device.Ensure that you back up all the required data before you perform the hard reset.
- Touch the Home button > Menu button > Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset tablet. *NOTE: You must draw your screen unlock pattern if it is enabled.
- Touch Erase everything after you read the warning.
- Press and hold the power button and then touch the Power off option on the screen to turn off the device.
- Press and hold the volume up button .
- Without releasing the volume up button, press and hold the power button , until the device turns on the configuration screen.
- Press the volume up button or the volume down button to move the highlight bar on the screen to the Factory Reset option.
- Press the power button to start the reset process.
Wait for the device to reboot.