Casio G’zOne Rock Specifications and Features
Casio G’zOne Rock comes with the MIL-STD-810F ruggedness standard that has the resistance against water, humidity, shock, vibration, dust, solar radiation, salt fog and altitude, as well as high and low temperature storage. This clamshell phone features 2.10 inches main display (240 x 320 pixels resolution) and 0.90 inches PMOLED display (96 x 96 pixels resolution). It supports microSD card (unknown maximum capacity) The connectivity features include Bluetooth 2.1 and USB. For the camera, it has 2 MP camera with LED Flash and video recording capability.
Other features that you can find are: V CAST with Rhapsody; V CAST Videos; VZ Navigator; Push-to-Talk; Pedometer; Compass; Calendar; Alarm; To-Do; Calculator; Voice recording; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 4.10 x 2.00 x 0.90 (104 x 51 x 23 mm)
Weight: 4.40 oz (125 g)
Hard Reset Casio G’zOne Rock to Restore Factory Default Settings
You can reset your Casio G’zOne Rock to the factory default setting by performing below instructions:
- From idle mode, press the Center Select Key [MENU], select Settings & Tools, then press the Center Select Key [OK]. Press Phone Settings, Security.
- Enter the four-digit Lock Code, then press the Center Select Key [OK].
- Press Restore Phone.
- After reading the warning message that appears, select Yes and press the Center Select Key [OK].
- After reading the message that appears, select Yes and press the Center Select Key [OK].
- Enter the four-digit Lock Code, then press the Center Select Key [OK]. The handset will turn off and then back on again automatically.
Note that this procedures delete all User Data and restore all settings to their initial defaults. Be sure to backup your important data prior to performing hard reset.
- alternate hard reset casio gzone ravine,casio gzone return to factry settings,Casio GzOne Rock hard reset,