Acer Iconia W510 Specifications and Features
Acer Iconia W510 is a unique tablet that may transform into three different modes. It has a keyboard dock that can make it looks like a laptop. With a 10.1” touchscreen (1366 x 768 pixels resolution), you can have wider viewing angle and a lot of space for interaction.
The Iconia W510 is installed with Microsoft Windows 8 and powered by Dual-Core 1.8 GHz Intel Atom processor, Intel GMA 3650 GPU, and 2 GB of RAM. It provides 64 GB of internal storage to accommodate your files and documents. Memory card support is available for storage expansion. For the connectivity features, it includes Wi-Fi; Bluetooth 4.0 HS; NFC; and Micro-USB 2.0. The keyboard dock has a full-size USB 2.0 port. To support your productivity, this tablet is also preloaded with Microsoft Office 2010 suites.
Is there any camera in this tablet? Yes, there are two cameras: 8 MP camera on the back of the phone and 2 MP camera up front. Unfortunately we lack of information about the details of the cameras. Other included features are: Multitouch screen; Gorilla Glass 2 protection; Front and rear camera; Stereo speakers; Microphone; HDMI; and many more.
The W510 is perfect for light tasks such as word processing, social networking, checking email, and surfing the web. Another thing about this tablet that deserves a highlight is its excellent battery life.
Width: 6.6 in
Depth: 10.2 in
Height: 0.3 in
Weight: 1.32 lbs
Hard Reset Acer Iconia W510 to Restore Factory Settings
Note that Restore Factory Settings Procedures on your Acer Iconia W510 deletes everything on your hard drive, then reinstalls Windows and all software and drivers that were pre-installed on your system.
Hard Reset Acer Iconia W510 as follows:
- On the Acer Recovery Management Panel click Restore Factory Settings.
- The Reset your PC window opens.
- Click Next, then choose how to erase your files:
- Just remove my files quickly erases all files before restoring your computer and takes about 30 minutes.
- Fully clean the drive completely cleans the drive after each file is erased, so no files can be viewed after the recovery. Cleaning the drive takes much longer, up to 5 hours, but is much more secure as old files are completely removed.