T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide Specifications and Features
T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide combines a Sliding QWERTY keyboard with 3.4” TFT capacitive touchscreen (320 x 480 pixels resolution) which features Corning Gorilla Glass protection, HTC Sense, and Accelerometer. Optical trackpad is available for navigation. The Android OS v2.1 (Eclair) is installed in this device along with 600 MHz ARM 11 CPU, Adreno 130 GPU, 512 MB RAM and 512 MB ROM. it includes 8 GB microSD card that can be expanded up to 16GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, and video recording capability.
The device also offers other features such as: GPS with A-GPS support; MP4/H.264/H.263 player; MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player; Organizer; Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF); Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration); Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 114 x 58 x 15 mm
Factory Reset T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide to Restore Default Values
How to Reset T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide?
You can reset your T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide by following below instructions. There are two different ways you can reset the device, using menu settings, and using phone buttons.
Reset T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Menu Settings
- Press HOME > MENU, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down the screen, and then tap Privacy > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
If you cannot turn on your phone or access the phone settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the buttons on the phone.
Reset T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Phone Buttons
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the 3 Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select CLEAR STORAGE, and then press POWER.
- When asked to confirm, press VOLUME UP.