Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 E15i Specifications and Features
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 E15i comes with 3.0” TFT capacitive touchscreen (320 x 480 pixels resolution) that features Scratch-resistant glass, Timescape UI, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. The phone runs on Android OS v1.6 /Donut (upgradable to v2.1) with the support of 600 MHz ARM 11 CPU, Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset, and 168 MB RAM. It provides 128 MB internal storage and 2 GB microSD that can be expanded up to 16GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it has 3.15 MP camera with Geo-tagging and video recording capability.
Other included features are: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS; Compass; SNS integration; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player; TrackID music recognition; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk), Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 99 x 54 x 15 mm
Weight: 104 g
Factory Reset Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 E15i
You can reset your Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 to restore the default factory settings. Note that restarting the phone during a reset procedure may damage the phone permanently. To reset your Sony Ericsson Xperia X8:
- From the Home screen, drag upward.
- Find and tap Settings > Privacy. And Choose one of the following options:
- Tap Settings reset to reset applications such as email to their default values without changing your personal data and accounts.
- Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to erase all personal data from your phone, including your Google account and downloaded applications.
- sony ericsson e15i hard reset,e15i hard reset,sony ericsson xperia e15i hard reset,