Samsung Moment SPH-m900 Specifications and Features
Samsung Moment SPH-m900 combines 3.2” AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (320 x 480 pixels resolution) and a slide physical QWERTY keyboard and. The display is equipped with Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. Android OS v1.5 (Cupcake) is installed in this phone along with 800MHz CPU. The connectivity features consist of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. For the storage, it supports microSD card up to 32GB. 3.15 MP camera also available with LED flash and video recording capability.
Other included features are: GPS with A-GPS support; Push Email; MP4/H.263 player; MP3/AAC+/WMA player; Organizer; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube); Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 117 x 59 x 16 mm
Weight: 161 g
Factory Reset Samsung Moment SPH-m900 to Restore Original Values
Note that resetting your Samsung Moment SPH-m900 restores all the factory defaults, including the ringer types and display settings. All data, including downloaded applications are deleted. Thus it is recommended to back up your important data before you perform a factory reset of the device.
Do the following procedures to restore your mobile phone:
- Press > and tap > SD card & phone storage > Factory data reset. (You will see a disclaimer.)
- Read the disclaimer and tap Reset phone.
- If required, draw your unlock pattern to confirm the reset process.
- If you are certain that you would like to restore all factory settings, tap Erase everything.
- samsung mp4,angular factory rest,how to reset a sprint samsung moment phone with keyboard,