Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G T769 Specifications and Features
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G uses Android v2.3.6 (Gingerbread) operating system and powered with Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 220 GPU, and 1 GB RAM. It has 3.97” Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution, TouchWiz UI, Multitouch, Touch-sensitive controls, Gyro sensor, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. For the storage, 3 GB of internal storage is available along with 4 GB microSD card that can be expanded up to 32 GB.
The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. The phone has dual camera: 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, and video recording capability (720p@30fps). And the secondary 1.3 MP camera is attached on the front panel.
Other included features: GPS with A-GPS support; Adobe Flash; Compass; Email; Push Mail; Instant Messaging; RSS; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; SNS integration; MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player; MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player; Organizer; Image/video editor; Document editor; Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input (Swype); and more.
Dimensions: 121.9 x 63 x 11.2 mm (4.80 x 2.48 x 0.44 in)
Weight: 127.6 g (4.48 oz)
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G T769
You can reset your Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G T769 to restore the default factory settings. To do so, please follow below procedures:
- Press ➔ and then tap (Settings) ➔ Privacy.
- Tap Factory data reset. This action erases all data from your device except current system software and bundled applications, or SD card files such as music or photos. Note: This feature provides an option to format the internal USB storage, not the microSD card.
- Tap Format USB storage to erase all data stored on the device’s internal storage area.
- Tap Reset phone ➔ Erase everything.
- s5380k hard reset,hard reset samsung t769,samsung t769 hard reset,