Pioneer BDP-440 Blu-ray Player Specifications and Features
Pioneer BDP-440 Blu-ray Player combines 3D playback with a lot of interesting features such as BD-Live, YouTube, DLNA, control with iPad/iPod/iPhone, PQLS with HDMI, x.v. Colour, PureCinema Progressive Scan, support for SACD and DVD-Audio, IP Control, and DLNA. This device has the ability to upconvert DVD video to near HD-quality. The Sound Retriever Link and Stream Smoother Link will enhance compressed audio/video files when used in combination with particular AV Receivers. Optional Wi-Fi converter is also available in this device.
The audio features include HD Audio Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS CD Capability, and Dynamic Range Control. For the connectivity, it has 1 x HDMI; 1 x Ethernet; 1 x Optical out; 2ch Analogue Audio out; 1 x Composite out; and 2 x USB (Front & Rear).
Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 85 x 242 mm
Factory Reset Pioneer BDP-440 Blu-ray Player
You can hard reset your Pioneer BDP-440 Blu-ray Disc Player to restore the factory default settings. Note that when all the settings are restored to the factory defaults, all the data for the secondary video (picture-in-picture), secondary audio, bookmarks, etc. is erased.
- Check that the player’s power is turned on.
- When playback is stopped, display the Home Menu screen. Then press Home Menu.
- Select and set Initial Setup. Use to select, then press ENTER.
- Select and set Options > Load Default > Next Screen. Use to select, then press ENTER.
- Select and set OK. Use to select, then press ENTER.