Motorola Evoke QA4 Specifications and Features
Motorola Evoke QA4 is a slider phone with numeric traditional keypad and 2.8 inches resistive touchscreen (240 x 400 pixels resolution). It has 256 MB internal storage and supports microSD card up to 8GB. The connectivity features include Bluetooth 2.0 and USB 2.0. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have Wi-Fi. For the camera, it has 2 MP camera with Automatic Focus, 5x Digital Zoom and Video Recording capability.
Other included features are: aGPS and sGPS for GPS and Location Services; Video and Music player; Accelerometer; Voice dialing; Voice commands; Voice recording; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 4.25 x 1.99 x 0.69 (108 x 50.5 x 17.5 mm)
Weight: 4.52 oz (128 g)
Factory Reset Motorola Evoke QA4 to Restore Original Settings
You can reset your phone to the original factory settings or reset all settings without losing any personal data. To reset your device do the following instructions:
- Open the main menu and touch Settings > General > Reset Options.
- Touch Reset All Settings to reset your phone without losing personal data (such as contacts, pictures, and so on). Or touch Restore Factory Defaults to return to the original factory settings and erase all your data.
- Be sure you chose the right option, and touch Yes.
- Your phone automatically restarts.
- motorola qa4 hard reset,qa4 hard reset,como reiniciar qa4,