Motorola Bali Specifications and Features
Motorola BALI is a clamshell phone with a design that will remind us to the Razr, including its thin profile and flat controls. The phone has a 1.6” external display and when it is open, you’ll see a 2.2” internal display with 176×220 pixels resolution. It supports microSD card up to 4 GB. Some features included are: text and multimedia messaging, a vibrate mode, a speakerphone, voice commands, a datebook, an alarm clock, a world clock, a calculator, a notepad, music player, a mobile Web browser, GPS with TeleNav support, instant messaging (Yahoo, AIM, and Windows Live Messenger), stereo Bluetooth, and e-mail.
You can also find 1.3 MP camera with a self-timer, picture frames, brightness, six white-balance presets (includes an auto mode), four color effects, up to 4x zoom, and four shutter tones (with a silent option).
Factory Reset Motorola Bali to Restore Default Values
You can reset your Motorola Bali by following below instructions:
- Find it: > Settings > Phone > Security
- When prompted, enter the four-digit unlock code (see page 12) and press Done.
- Scroll to Restore Phone and press .
- Confirm that you want to reset the phone by scrolling to Yes and pressing .
- When prompted, enter the four-digit unlock code (see page 12) and press Done. The screen does not change while the phone resets all options. After a few seconds, the phone turns off and then turns back on.