LG Versa VX9600 Specifications and Features
LG Versa VX9600 has a Candy Bar form factor with 3.0” TFT resistive touchscreen (240 x 480 pixels resolution). It has a unique Physical QWERTY Keyboard that can be attached along with the Touchscreen and makes it looks like Flip Side Phone form factor. The display is equipped with Light sensor, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. At flip mode, there is also a secondary 0.94” OLED display (120 x 56 pixels resolution) on the back side of the leather case. Unfortunately, we don’t have information about the phone’s hardware and software specifications.
For the storage, it provides 310 MB built-in storage along with microSD support up to 16GB. The connectivity features include microUSB v2.0 and Bluetooth 2.1 version with Enhanced Data Rate. The phone also attached with 2 MP camera with Auto focus, White balance, Digital zoom, Panorama, Effects.
Other included features are: SmartPic Technology; GPS; Image Editor; , MP3, WMA, unprotected AAC / AAC+ music player; WMA, MP4, 3GP and 3G2 video player; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 4.16 x 2.07 x 0.54 (106 x 53 x 14 mm)
Weight: 3.81 oz (108 g)
Factory Reset LG Versa VX9600 to Restore Default Values
You can reset your LG Versa VX9600 to restore its default settings, by following below procedures:
- Touch or press the Unlock Key ( ) at the top edge of the device twice.
- Touch Menu to access the menu.
- Touch the Settings & Tools icon .
- Touch Phone Settings.
- Scroll the list up and touch Security.
- Enter the four-digit lock code. The lock code is the last 4 digits of your mobile phone number if it is set. The lock code is the last 4 digits of your MEID if your mobile phone number is not set.
- Touch Reset Default.
- Touch after reading the warning message.
- Touch . A confirmation message is displayed briefly before the phone resets itself.