LG Lucid Specifications and Features
LG Lucid comes with a large 4.0” IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) that features Corning Gorilla Glass, Touch-sensitive controls, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. Android OS v2.3 (Gingerbread) is installed in this phone along with Dual-core 1.2 GHz CPU and 1 GB RAM. 8 GB of internal storage is available along with microSD card support up to 32 GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, the phone has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face and smile detection, and video recording capability (1080p@30fps). It also has a secondary front-facing camera for video chat.
Other included features: 4G support; GPS with A-GPS support; Adobe Flash; Push Email; Instant Messaging; Compass; SNS integration; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk); MP4/DivX/Xvid/H.264/H.263/WMV player; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player; Document editor; Video editor; Organizer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input (Swype); and more.
Dimensions: 119.1 x 62.2 x 11.4 mm
Weight: 142 g
Factory Reset LG Lucid to Restore Default Settings
You can reset your LG Lucid to restore the factory default settings. If you perform a factory reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
How to perform a factory reset on LG Lucid:
- From the Home Screen, touch the Menu Key .
- Touch Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset. *NOTE Touch the checkbox to also erase all contents from your microSD card when the phone is reset.
- Read the warning and touch Reset phone.
- Touch Erase everything.
How can I perform a factory reset if I can’t access the phone’s setting menu?
- Turn the power off.
- Touch and hold the following keys at the same time for 12 seconds: Power/Lock Key + the down Volume Key.
- Release the keys when you see the screen message "Permanently Erase User Data & Reset Settings?”, press the Power Key to confirm and any other key to cancel.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm (or press any other key to cancel). When you press the Power/Lock Key to confirm, a pop-up appears asking “Are you sure you want to continue with erase?”.
- Press the Power/Lock Key and your phone will be restored to the factory settings. To cancel, press any other key.