HTC Wildfire S Specifications and Features
HTC Wildfire S is a Touch Bar phone that armored with 600 MHz ARM 11 CPU, Adreno 200 GPU, QUALCOMM MSM7227 chipset, 512 MB ROM/ 512 MB RAM. and Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) as its Operating System. The display features 3.2” TFT capacitive touchscreen (320 x 480 pixels resolution) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Touch-sensitive controls, HTC Sense 2.1 UI, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. The phone provides 2 GB microSD card that can be expanded up to 32GB. For the connectivity, it supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. It also has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, and video recording capability.
Other included features are: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS; SNS integration; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); MP3/AAC+/WAV player; Xvid/MP4/H.264 player; Organizer; Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 101.3 x 59.4 x 12.4 mm
Weight: 105 g
Factory Reset HTC Wildfire S to Restore Default Settings
You can reset your HTC Wildfire S to restore the default factory settings. There are two different ways you can reset your mobile device, via menu settings (software) and via phone buttons (hardware).
Factory Reset HTC Wildfire S via Menu Settings
- From the Home screen, press , and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
If you can’t turn HTC Wildfire S on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the hardware buttons on HTC Wildfire S.
Factory Reset HTC Wildfire S via Phone Buttons
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.