HTC T-Mobile G2 Specifications and Features
HTC T-Mobile G2 is a slider phone which combines a slide out Physical QWERTY keyboard and 3.7” TFT capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution). The display features Corning Gorilla Glass, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. It also equipped with Optical trackpad for navigation. The phone uses Android OS v2.2 (Froyo) that works along with 800 MHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7230 chipset, and 512 MB RAM.
It provides 4 GB of internal storage and 8 GB microSD that can be expanded up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability.
Other features also available, such as: GPS with A-GPS support; Adobe Flash; Compass; MP4/H.264/H.263 player; MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player; Organizer; Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF); Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration); Voice memo; Predictive text input (Swype); and more.
Dimensions: 119.4 x 61 x 15.2 mm
Weight: 184.3 g
Factory Reset HTC T-Mobile G2 to Restore Original Settings
How to Hard Reset HTC T-Mobile G2?
HTC T-Mobile G2 Reset Guide
There are two different ways you can reset your HTC T-Mobile G2 smartphone, via menu settings and via phone buttons. Note that hard reset your HTC T-Mobile G2 erases all your personal data and customized settings, and also removes any programs you have installed. Make sure that you have backed up the information and files you want to keep.
Factory Reset HTC T-Mobile G2 via Menu Settings
- Press Home, press Menu, and touch Settings.
- Scroll down the screen, and then tap Privacy > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
If you cannot turn on your phone or access the phone settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the buttons on the phone.
Factory Reset HTC T-Mobile G2 via Phone Buttons
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the Volume Down button, and then briefly press the Power button.
- When the Android images appear on the screen, release the Volume Down button.
- Press Volume Down to select Clear Storage, and then press Power.
- Press Volume Up to start the factory reset.