HTC EVO Design 4G Specifications and Features Overview
HTC EVO Design 4G has 4.0” LCD capacitive touchscreen (540 x 960 pixels resolution) that is equipped with HTC Sense 3.0 UI, Touch-sensitive controls, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. Android OS v2.3.4 (Gingerbread) is installed in this phone along with 1.2 GHz CPU and 4 GB ROM/ 768 MB RAM. It includes 8 GB microSD that can be expanded up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiMAX 802.16 e, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability. 1.3 MP camera also available on the front side.
Other features you can find in this phone are: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS; SNS integration; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); MP3/AAC+/WAV player; MP4/H.263/H.264 player; Organizer; Document viewer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 121.9 x 61 x 11.9 mm
Weight: 147.4 g
Factory Reset HTC EVO Design 4G to Restore Default Values
You can reset your HTC EVO Design 4G to restore its factory default settings. But make sure that you back up all the data and information inside the phone memory such as images, messages, contacts, video and music file, etc. Resetting the device deletes all data and resets the device back to its initial state which is the state before you turned on the device for the first time.
There are two different ways you can perform the factory data reset, via settings menu and via phone button.
Factory Reset HTC EVO Design 4G via Menu
- Touch > > Settings > SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- If you also want to erase all data in the installed microSD card, select Erase SD card.
- Touch Erase phone.
- Touch Erase everything. Your device will power down and reset itself, which may take up to 10 minutes.
Factory Reset HTC EVO Design 4G using the Phone Buttons
- With the device turned off, press and hold the volume down button, and then press .
- When the device’s display turns on, release the volume button.
- Use the volume button to select FACTORY RESET, and then press . (All data will be deleted from the device.)
Speed 1254 kb/sFactory Reset HTC EVO Design 4G to Restore Default Values
- hard reset evo design,hard reset htc evo design,HTC evo design,