HTC Droid Incredible 2 Specifications and Features
HTC Droid Incredible 2 has 4.0” display featuring S-LCD capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution); HTC Sense UI; Touch-sensitive controls; Multitouch; Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. Android OS v2.2 (Froyo) is installed in the device along with 1 GHz Scorpion CPU; Adreno 205 GPU; Qualcomm MSM8655 Snapdragon Chipset; 1.1GB ROM and 768 MB RAM. 16GB microSD card is included and can be expanded up to 32 GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it has 8 MP camera with autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch-focus, face detection, image stabilization, and video recording capability (720p@30fps). 1.3MP front facing camera also available.
Other included features are: GPS with A-GPS support; FM radio; Adobe Flash; SNS integration; Dedicated search key; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player; DivX/XviD/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; SRS WOWHD surround sound enhancement; Organizer; Document viewer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 120.7 x 64 x 12.2 mm
Weight: 135 g
Factory Reset HTC Droid Incredible 2 to Restore Default Settings
How to Reset HTC Droid Incredible 2
Hard Reset Guide
There are two different ways you can reset your HTC Droid Incredible 2, via settings menu and via phone buttons. But before you continue resetting the device make sure to back up all the data from your phone memory. Resetting the device will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed.
Reset HTC Droid Incredible 2 via Settings Menu
- From the main Home screen, press MENU , and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Reset HTC Droid Incredible 2 via Phone Buttons
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER/LOCK button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER/LOCK button.